The domain name http://https://therentinghouse.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) is owned by the renting house, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 1st floor flat no 1,vijay apts,opp 3 petrol pump,thane w, 400602
The term ‘The Renting House’ ‘therentinghouse.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ re3ers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, https://www.umarkets.com which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Return and cancellation policy
- There is an ‘Security Deposit’ charge on all rented products.
- Security Deposit is refundable once the goods are received by us in proper condition.
- Slight hand alterations are permitted however any cutting to the garment would deem it sold. Client who has altered would be liable for the dues of the merchandise.
- Rental period is for 3 Days including the pickup day , event day and return day.
- Any extended period incurs a nominal additional rental charge, please enquire this prior with us.
- We do permit you to keep the garment for extended duration, provided you accept to pay the extra day rental charges and have informed us prior and the garment is not prebooked for the next renting client.
- The Website User shall send the cancellation and/ or return request by emailing the Website Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Website Owner’s decision shall be final to decide whether the cancellation and / or return request of the Website User is accepted or not.
- In case of product(s) ordered , cancellation of the Order is allowed only till the product(s) has not left the warehouse of the Website Owner.
- In case the Website User fails to return the product(s) on the return date, a per day late fee of 10% of MRP of the product will be charged up to a maximum of MRP of product.
- The above late fee shall be payable by the Website User in the same manner as the Website User has paid for the Total Price of the product(s) while placing the Order.
- No refund shall be made by the Website Owner if the return request is made by the Website User after 12 hours from the time of delivery.